Speech Therapy For Toddlers and Children contracts with school districts to provide live, state-of-the-art online Speech and Language therapy.
We help districts with staffing shortages and lighten heavy caseloads with our ability to access licensed and certified Speech-Language Pathologists across the country.
Our model is cost-effective and limits the time the child is out of the classroom. Kids, teachers, principals and other special educators love the telepractice model.
Online Tutors for Students
We are committed to help learners of all ages succeed by creating opportunities for academic, professional, and personal success. WE invest in helping learners achieve goals they can be proud of.
- WE create individualized learning programs for all of OUR students. In addition to addressing a student’s academic needs, we work diligently to ensure that every student is matched with the best possible tutor, has his/her learning style addressed, is encouraged to set goals and aided in creating the steps to achieve those goals, and all is provided on-line.
- Academic tutoring services include, but are not limited to:
- Note Taking
- Memorization Skills
- College Consulting
- Specific Subject Tutoring
- Homework Help
- Project Help
- Exam or Quiz Preparation
- Organization and Time Management Skills
- Standardized Test Preparation
- Study Skills and Test Taking Strategies
- Online Courses
- Strategies for Special Needs and Learning Disabilities
- Computer Skills